Knights Of The Rounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Rounds

Offical Forums Of The Horde Guild, Knights Of The Rounds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silencer

Silencer

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:59 am

First of all, congratz for the forum, its awesome, keep up the good work.

Ok, so id like to suggest something.

Id like to suggest the someone, create a Section of recruitment.

Name
Character information
Screen shot

Why?

Cuz i think the guild must control who they are recruiting, and i THINK, its my opnion, that in-game invite for the guild should be blocked, unless they post here or some Royal Knight invite. This is just to keep things organized, cuz some member of the guild could start inviting people in-game, ALOT of people, they could be useless people, no offense, then soon the guild will be full of non-active players and people who dont give a sh**t about the guild.

WoW, i think i sounded abit like 'lol this guys nothing and he thinks he can come here and start saying stuff'

OMG, noo, this is just a suggestion that i think every big and organized guild should use.

And that way, high ranks could control, whos on the Ninja List, to dont recruit then again, since they
cant be invited in game, they gotta post here. Cuz someone on the ninja list could get invited again in-game by a player who doesnt even read the forums, or again, doesnt give a sh**t about the guild. lol

Thanks -Siillencer
Back to top Go down
Kossalla
Admin

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:10 am

Awesome idea.
we will enforce some new rules in a week or so involving recruitment, etc
thanks for the idea
keep up the good work =P

also we will filter out all the weak links in the guild such as non-active members and "jaja" fellows xD
Back to top Go down
https://knightsoftherounds.rpg-board.net
Silencer

Silencer

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks man :]

LOL jaja fellows xD
Back to top Go down
DesertFlame

DesertFlame

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 am

Great idea, It would come in handy to keep noobs begging for raids all day out of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Silencer

Silencer

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:26 am

Desert My Boy!

Thanks guys tongue
Back to top Go down
phoenix

phoenix

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Yah I agree.....the jajajajajajajajaja fellows make me wanna kick dogs and ninjas make me wanna rip open cats so we should filter who joins the guild
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/trailersandteasers
Sponsored content

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of The Rounds :: [KOTR] Guild :: General-
Jump to: