Knights Of The Rounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Rounds

Offical Forums Of The Horde Guild, Knights Of The Rounds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leveling Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoff

Scoff

Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Guide   Leveling Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Alrighty... First of all you want to get some addons. Some MUST have addons that you want are Cartographer and QuestHelper. See this guide if you are unsure how to install addons.

Now that you're all set it is time to get to the leveling! Now I won't cover the first 15 levels since different starting places and all so you gotta get to level 15 on your own.

15-30
Level 15 already? Great! At this point go to Orgrimmar and get skills etc. Now travel to the Barrens and find Wizzlecrank's Shredder. For your convenience I've located him for you *click*. Do the quest "Ignition". Now that should get you to level 20 or somewhere around that. Anyways now it's time to go to Ashenvale! Not too far Smile. There kill them orange slime piles, these, and collect their precious pages for the quest "The Lost Pages". Once you have all 12 pages create the 3 chapters (right click the pages) and go do the quest here. That should get you to level 30.

30-60
Level 30? Good! Let's go buy some skills and our first mount! Once you have bought them we will travel to Stranglethorn Vale (or as I call it: Ganklethorn Vale). The fastest way to get to ganklethorn is to go to Org -> Leave city and turn left -> Take the zeppelin (left one) to ganklethorn. Now that you have gotten there it's time to do some questing! Take the quest "Hunt For Yenniku" from Nimboya and "The Vile Reef" from Kin'weelay. Now you need to swim to 25,23 and dive to get the tablet *click*. Complete "The Vile Reef" and go kill some trolls. Collect the tusks and PAGES from the trolls you slay. Once you have the tusks go complete "Hunt For Yenniku" and after that go see Barnil Stonepot. Take the quests this guy has to offer and complete them. After those quests you should be around level 42-45 and ready to go to the Blasted Lands (Ganking Lands). There you will need to grind to lvl 45 in order to access the quests (in case you weren't level 45 already). While you're killing the mobs there collect all Snickerfang Jowls, Vulture Gizzards, Scorpoc Pincers, Basilisk Brains, Blasted Boar Lungs and Imperfect Draenethyst Fragments (1 is enaugh) you encounter. Also should you encounter Flawless Draenethyst Sphere Take it! That item is required for a quests that will grant you 4 levels or so. When you reach level 45 go see Bloodmage Drazial and take the 3 quests from him. Once you have completed them go see Kum'Isha and do "Everything Counts in Large Amounts" and "To Serve Kum'isha". If you havent reached level 58 yet just grind your way to there and then go see this guy. Go through the portal and complete the quest. Now take Arrival in Outland and complete it. If you are not level 60 yet then go to Thrallmar and complete "Journey to Thrallmar" which you can get from here. That should get you to level 60.

NOTE: It is highly recommended to have a level 70 guildmate or some other guy to protect your ass in the Ganklethorn and Ganking Lands. Those names aren't only jokes ya'know.

Guide to 60 - 70 will be added when I find some more time.
Nevermind that.. It seems that our newest addition to the guild beat me to it Very Happy
So the level 60 to 70 guide can be found here

Results
I have now personally tested this through and you can see how fast you can level up by following this guide. Link
Check out my awesome t3 mage too! Link
NOTE: I used my rogue to get the Flawless Draenethyst Sphere (Dropped by Teremus at Blasted Lands. Normal mobs drop it too but the drop chance is so low that I wouldn't farm them for it) and for overall protection against gankers.

Last edited by Scoff on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
uratobalu

uratobalu

Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Gr8!   Leveling Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Love you for doing this scoff! Smile

Edit: Also thanks for linking my guide. xD!

Scoff wrote:
Nevermind that.. It seems that our newest addition to the guild beat me to it Very Happy
So the level 60 to 70 guide can be found here

2nd Edit: Still need to find time to finish it though. :S
Back to top Go down
http://gmtooltutorials.wordpress.com/

Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of The Rounds :: [KOTR] Guild :: General-
Jump to: