Knights Of The Rounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Rounds

Offical Forums Of The Horde Guild, Knights Of The Rounds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide: [Leveling] 60 - 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uratobalu

uratobalu

Guide: [Leveling] 60 - 70 Empty
PostSubject: Guide: [Leveling] 60 - 70   Guide: [Leveling] 60 - 70 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 am

Introduction
Hey guys, as you know, I'm new to this guild and people have been helping me since the instant I joined, so I felt slightly guilty for not doing anything myself. Therefore, I have typed up what I find is an ideal leveling strategy for all of you to use.

Information
This is a guide for leveling from level 60 to level 70 only, please make sure you require this before moving on.

Guide
Once you reach level 60, assuming you are all horde, you must get yourself a "swift" mount so that you are able to perform the following tasks at a quicker rate. To do this (which I am assuming most of you know), please read the following paragraph. If you have already completed this step, please skip to the paragraph after.

To get a mount that allows you to go 2 times your speed (100% more), it is best to teleport to Orgrimmar first. You then need to head for the Valley of Honor. Next, go to the upper area of the valley on the left of the Ring of Valor, which is the big dome on the map. For exact co-ordinates - 69.4, 12.8. Now, you are looking for a den/arena of wolves with two NPC's in it, one that goes by the name of Kildar - who teaches you the skill - and one that goes by the name of Ogunaro Wolfrunner - who sells you the wolf. For the skill - Journeyman Riding, you need 600 gold, and for any of the Swift Wolves you need 100 gold.

Now that you have your fast mount, take a portal to Shattrath City, then go to the lower level, also know as the lower city. Once reached, head for the second to last doorway at the middle of the map and as your going out, you should see a Hagard War Veteran, to be precise, there are loads of them, but I advise you to look for the one at the co-ordinates of 76.5, 43.5. Once you find a haggard war veteran, take the quest to find Ad'al. Go to the center of the upper area of shattrath city and complete the quest to find that you have leveled up to 61!

To be continued...

*EDIT*: I find that typing a method up is too time consuming. I will be making a video guide once my priest reaches the required level of 60.
Back to top Go down
http://gmtooltutorials.wordpress.com/

Guide: [Leveling] 60 - 70
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of The Rounds :: Wowscape :: News/Infomation Regarding Scape-
Jump to: